How to fix the proxy settings on Firefox
Are you using proxy settings on Firefox? There are many common problems with the proxy settings on Firefox. The most common problem is that the proxy server is refusing connections. This problem is caused with a wrong network setting in Firefox web browser. Have you ever changed the Firefox network settings? That can be done by an adware, a malware or other harmful programs that are on the computer. First thing is to virus scan the computer. This article will provide the necessary steps for solving proxy server error.
Here are the steps to fix the proxy server issue :-
- Open ‘Menu’ and then click on ‘Options’.
- Select ‘Advanced’ and then go to ‘Network Connection’.
- Click on ‘Settings’ and then choose ‘Change the proxy server settings’.
- User will see many proxy settings and check on the option ‘No proxy’.
- Finally click ‘OK’.
- User can also click on the option ‘Manual proxy configuration’.
- Next user need to fill out the fields for ‘HTTP Proxy’ and ‘Port’. Also, check the option of ‘Use this proxy server for all server protocols’.
- Finally click ‘OK’ and it will save all the settings
Not able to fix the proxy settings? Contact Mozilla Firefox technical support for help and assistance. Support experts will provide the exact assistance for the solution of proxy problems.